Accounts Payable/Payroll Manager
Advertising Specialty Institute in Feasterville Trevose, PA
- Industry: Accounting - Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable/Bookkeeping
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $66,980.00 - 101,330.00 / Year*
The Payment Services Manager is responsible for managing staff and directing all activities of ASI s Accounts Payable and Payroll departments. This position will serve as the subject matter expert for all AP and payroll processes, adopt best practices and streamline manual processes, as appropriate.
- Processing weekly AP payment cycles and bi-weekly payroll cycle.
- Managing all accounts payable and payroll processes, including master file management, verifications, approval process, defining and managing payment methods, employee master maintenance, commission and incentive payments and communication and verification of time reporting.
- Managing contract and relationships with software vendors, including managing software updates and reporting and system changes.
- Automating processes to implement full functionality of AP and payroll software.
- Proactively communicating the payroll calendar and significant events to proactively plan and execute processing.
- Develop AP and payroll reporting to track trends and KPIs, as defined.
- Serve as the point of contact for all workers comp, ERISA and financial audits for AP and payroll.
- Auditing bi-weekly payroll records by reviewing reports, ensuring that employee information is properly reflected in payroll system.
- Maintaining and monitoring employee master file, including verifying new employee information, modifying existing employee records and terminated employees.
- Organize and manage AP processes and transactions across staff including invoicing, payments and matching
- Manages continuous improvement of departmental processes and procedures and makes and/or suggests changes to processes to improve efficiencies.
- Maintains and drives a customer service mentality within AP and payroll for the internal and external customers of the department.
- Bachelor s degree in relevant field preferred.
- 10 years of experience processing payroll using payroll systems, UltiPro experience preferred.
- 5 years of experience managing and auditing payroll process.
- Strong knowledge of electronic timecards, payroll systems, invoices, accounts payable, and vendor 1099 requirements.
- The ability lead and manage change through inspiring the team to accept change and impart a sense of urgency to achieve business objectives and hold team accountable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with mainstream payroll systems and billing software, MAS 500 preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
ASI offers a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays, paid time off (PTO) and much more. Visit our company career web site at www.asicareers.com. Take this opportunity to join our successful team! Apply today! EOE m/f/d/v. ASI is an equal opportunity employer, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Diversity makes us better.
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!