Compensation: $95,713.33 - $116,900.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
HITT Contracting is headquartered in the Washington, DC area (Falls Church, VA). Our company has a strong, 80-year history of success in the commercial construction market nationwide and offers a positive, diverse, team-oriented work environment. Year over year we are ranked as a top workplace Washington DC area by the Washington Post.
HITT Contracting is looking for a Benefits Associate to join our Human Resources team in our Falls Church headquarters. This position will report to the Benefits Manager and is responsible for full-scale benefits administration as well as HRIS reporting to meet the needs of HITT team members. The ideal candidate will have a passion for helping people and maintains a positive attitude with a compliant lens.Responsibilities
- The Benefits Associate serves as a daily point of contact for benefits and leave-related questions for new and existing team members.
- Presents benefits information for new team member orientations.
- Utilizes various resources to include plan documents, vendors, and broker relationships to make informed decisions regarding benefits issues.
- Assists with documentation of employee benefits policies, plans, and processes, in partnership with Benefits Manager.
- Routinely reconciles large volumes of data such as benefits enrollment database from employer level to enrollments under vendor databases.
- Assists Benefits Manager with workers compensation claims ensuring compliance and communication with team members.
- In partnership with Payroll, ensures any changes to employee benefit plans are accurate and reflected correctly in employee paychecks for weekly payroll.
- Responsible for reporting and reconciling data from HRIS. Will assist in developing slides for reports to Management.
- Works alongside HR and Benefits team to decrease administrative tasks, drive efficiency and ensure compliance in support of the Benefits Manager and Payroll team.
- Alongside Benefits Manager, collaborates with vendors in managing all aspects of health and wellness program and services including design, communications, monitoring/evaluation, service delivery, and vendor management.
- Assists in developing HRIS function to ensure depth within area of responsibility and key areas of expertise.
- Special projects as assigned.
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited University is strongly preferred.
- 1-2 years' of benefits or HR related experience is required.
- Computer skills within an HRIS system is required (Workday, UltiPro, Ceridian Dayforce, Deltek Costpoint, etc.)
- Demonstrates service excellence to all team members. Ensures a positive first impression and professional communications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Confidentiality and sensitivity to team member issues is required.
- Ability to categorize issues that are sensitive and those that need to be escalated.
- Actively contributes to day-to-day efficiencies.
- Must be able to adapt in a fast-paced environment. Must be able to manage multiple priorities.
- Critical observation to identify gaps, red flags, etc. in team members plan elections.
HITT Contracting Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...