Loading some great jobs for you...
Scion Nonprofit Staffing (www.scionstaffing.com), has been engaged to conduct a high priority Benefits and Compensation Analyst search for our client, nonprofit organization located in Hillsboro, Oregon. This contract opportunity will likely start as a remote role with the possibility of permanent on-site work depending on organizational needs and national health care needs. Our client offers an exceptional work culture, a positive work environment and a mission you will love!
The Benefits and Compensation Analyst will be tasked with ensuring that the organizational compensation and benefits program remains competitive in the market and continually meets the needs of their highly valued employees. This work will be prioritized and completed through research and analysis of market conditions, benefit plans, and job requirements. In this position, you will consult with management, develop and implement new and revised compensation and benefits programs, and remain entirely responsive to organizational goals and competitive practices!
Full time work in a rewarding opportunity and a generous pay rate of $25.00-$29.00 per hour plus a benefits package including health, dental, vision, life insurance and retirement perks!
What You Will Be Doing
- Implementing and administering compensation systems including compensation policies and pay equity analysis
- Drafting and maintaining job descriptions; ensure descriptions accurately reflect work performed
- Surveying employees and managers to gather and document job qualification information and experience possessed by organizational employees
- Utilizing pay equity models to determine appropriate salary for new hires and promotions
- Assessing jobs for exempt or non-exempt classification and salary scale range placement
- Comparing jobs against survey data and market information to determine competitive position compensation ranges
- Preparing and maintaining job classifications and salary scales
- Generating and presenting job and compensation analysis summary reports
- Conducting data and cost analysis to be used in employee negotiations and collective bargaining union agreements
- Preparing management and EEO related reports
- Complying with all federal, state, and local compensation laws, regulations, and union contract requirements
- Monitoring the administration of employee benefits: medical, dental, life, and disability insurance plans, flexible spending accounts, and deferred compensation plans
- Comparing existing benefit offerings with those of comparable employers, working directly with benefit carriers, vendors and brokers and providing training to managers and employees regarding benefit plans
- Overseeing open enrollment and managing and maintaining the benefits sections and features in the HRIS system
- Overseeing the ACA reporting and compliance and supporting the annual 403(b) audit and ensuring accurate and timely completion of 5500 reports
- Analyzing bargaining proposals for employee benefits and union demands; obtaining and analyzing cost data for organizational and union proposals
What You Have to Offer
- A Bachelor s degree (HR related preferred) or a combination of education and experience
- At least two years experience in compensation and benefit analysis is required
- At least two years experience conducting pay equity and specific compensation analysis
- Proven experience within UltiPro HR, compensation, talent, payroll, and time and labor management software, unionized environments, and nonprofit organizations
- CCP or CBP certification is a plus but not required
- Knowledge of compensation and benefits processes and HRIS system administration and understanding of applicable State and Federal laws
- Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methods with the ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Keen ability to use independent judgment to assess circumstances, evaluate risks, identify possible impacts and ensure compliance based on data and statistics, State and Federal law, organizational policy and a union contract
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Commitment and alignment with the nonprofit organization s mission, vision and values
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume here: www.scionnonprofitstaffing.com/jobportal/#/jobs/6456
About Our Firm
Scion Staffing is a top temporary staffing agency and executive search firm, connecting leading companies and organizations with impeccable talent. Through our innovative team-building and staffing solutions, we bridge the gap in temporary staffing, as well as contract-to-hire employment, contingent search, and executive searches. The Business Times has recognized us as a top staffing from 2010-2019, and our clients return to us for a variety of opportunities.
Scion Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, age, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...